Wondrous Winter Wishes

TANIA OPLAND

Dec 15, 2023, 11:51:17 PM12/15/23
to tania-...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone.  🎄❄️🕎☃️✨🕯️

We’ve been having SO much fun bringing our “Winter’s Return” concert, with William Pint and Felicia Dale, back to live stages, it’s hard to believe we’re almost done for this year!

There’s just one more live show on the schedule, so if you want to let your friends know about it, be quick!

Sat Dec 16, 7:30 pm at the Couth Buzzard, 8310 Greenwood Ave N, SEATTLE WA 98103.

After that, we move the party online:

Dec 21 - Jan 2 *ONLINE*, Rewatch the virtual and livestream shows from 2020, 2021, 2022 for a limited time.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm4N8io9dms3mFZiHI13gyD0iXEO_UQpe

(This will take you to the playlist, but the videos won’t be available until the 21st.)

Best wishes for all the Holidays you choose to celebrate!

TANIA OPLAND & MIKE FREEMAN ❄️ Acoustic World Music