LIVE Concert - Anchorage Alaska - Tomorrow

TANIA OPLAND

Apr 23, 2022, 1:47:30 AM4/23/22
to tania-...@googlegroups.com
First, for those of you who aren’t in Alaska: we're getting ever closer to back on the road. We got our application in for Tumbleweed Festival, in Washington State at the end of Summer. Our UK tour, originally the 2020 tour, got rescheduled again, so now we hope to see all our North Atlantic friends in April and May of 2023.

But for now, before we leave our Anchorage hermitage, we are very excited to be playing our first full length, indoor, actual live concert in over two years!

Amazing Grace Lutheran Church, 10955 Elmore Road (at O'Malley Rd)
Anchorage Alaska  —  Saturday, April 23, 7 pm

We’re delighted to have Anchorage singer/songwriter Pepper Kit play an opening spot for us, too.

In light of current events, we’re wishing we’d picked up more Ukrainian tunes in our years of traveling and performing acoustic eclecticana — we have more Russian and Byelorussian material than we know what to do with just now🤔, so we’re going to focus on songs of hope, unity and fun, and we’ll share the proceeds with Lutheran World Relief (in thanks to our hosting venue) to help their efforts for Ukraine: https://lwr.org/ukraine-crisis.

Suggested donation at the door is $25. No one turned away for lack of funds.
If you’d like to donate online or in advance, you can do that through our digital tipjar. Just let us know it’s for the concert and we’ll add it to the tally. https://opland-freeman.com/tipjar/

Covid measures:
We do know that Covid isn't gone but we're going to have to learn to work around it. We hope audience members will be considerate of the more vulnerable among us by masking / testing / distancing - whatever we can do to protect our friends and neighbors.

In the interest of giving you the best show we can, we will be unmasked. We’re fully vaccinated and will test before the concert. If either of us tests positive we'll postpone or cancel, as we respect everyone’s right to remain as safe as possible.

Looking forward to seeing you again — soon!
᳀  Tania & Mike

TANIA OPLAND & MIKE FREEMAN - Acoustic World Music - www.opland-freeman.com