We’re live streaming tomorrow!

opland

Jun 19, 2020, 6:08:39 PM6/19/20
to Tania Opland World Music news
Hi everybody.

We’re still sitting tight in Alaska, waiting for some indication that we’re coming out the other side of all this. We’ve been learning new skills and acquiring new technology, and are finally going to dip our toes into the live stream world for the first time since St Patrick’s Day * !

TOMORROW — SATURDAY, JUNE 20 — We’ll be the special guests in:

[from The Whateverly Brothers]

"Needs more Carbolic"...
what the heck are we talking about?
It seems that we are looking to find interesting phrases to describe our equally interestingly named
"The Whateverly Brothers Fortnight of Doom".
Well, while watching an English mystery, the phrase "sometimes you need carbolic" popped up, and It seemed appropriate that you might need a mildly antiseptic soap both for the times we live in and that fact that you have seen us or plan to see us!

Either way this Saturday, June 20th, at 5:00pm ** , we'll stream another episode of the "The Fortnight of Doom" via Facebook.  You'll find us on Facebook or search on Facebook for The Whateverly Brothers Seattle. This time we'll have the really wonderful Tania Opland and Mike Freeman hanging with us. This will be fun indeed!

Last time over 40 of you braved something and hung out with us and it was very gratifying.  We think there will be less technical difficulty and more fun this time.  So we do hope to have you come hang out with us!

Be good and stay safe,
Rob, Chris and Dan
THE WHATEVERLY BROTHERS

Hope to “see” you there!
🌈🎶Tania & Mike

*PS - if you haven’t seen it yet, that live streamed St Patrick’s Day concert (Opland, Freeman, Pint & Dale) is still available for viewing on Facebook  Two hours of our annual Irish music party. Yes, you can watch it without a facebook account. Just say no (or not now, or whatever) every time it asks you to join.
We also have a bunch of videos you can peruse on our YouTube channel.

** PPS - Time zone check: This will be 5pm Seattle time / 4pm in Alaska / 8pm Atlantic coast Canada & US / 1am Ireland & UK...