Playing in Wales (and looking ahead)

1 view

TANIA OPLAND

Jun 8, 2021, 8:15:53 PM6/8/21
to tania-...@googlegroups.com
Last minute reminder...

Of all the clubs that we were going to play in the UK this Spring —  most rescheduled from 2020 — only one has both booked us for a new date in 2022 AND is keeping our original booking online. That’s tomorrow. Evening in the UK. Afternoon in most of the Canada & the USA. Morning here in Alaska.

Wednesday June 9.
Llantrisant Folk Club “Zoom-around”

Starts at 8:30 UK time, which is 12:30 (pm) in Seattle, with all the traditional folk club trimmings: singaround, jokes, general larking about and good fun. Then we get serious (not really): Mike and I do an hour long set starting at 9:15 UK time (that’s 1:15 pm in Seattle).

It’s fun. It’s participatory. It’s in Wales. How could it be any better?

You can find the Zoom link at
or

YAY LLANTRISANT!!
_________________________________
Looking ahead:

June 26, 1 pm Alaska = 2 pm Seattle = 5 pm NY = 10 pm UK = 11 pm Eur
Live Stream Concert #5 on Youtube.com/taniaopland

August 14 - 15 (TBC) Galway Days Irish Festival (online)

Sept 4 - 5
Tumbleweed Virtual Music Festival will include Opland-Freeman, Pint & Dale AND Les Strompettes (Tania Opland & Felicia Dale, with Mike and William as our “side men”.)

April / May 2022:
The twice re-scheduled UK tour, including Llantrisant Folk Club on April 27. Did we mention that we LOVE Llantrisant Folk Club?

Hopefully there will be more dates filling in those big gaps as we go along — more chances to see you and share some music with you,

Hoping to see you somewhere down the road,
Tania & Mike

www.opland-freeman.com/record.htm now includes links for downloading our music.