Winter's Return - Pint, Dale, Opland, Freeman - 2018

opland

Dec 6, 2018, 3:16:45 PM12/6/18
to 'Tania Opland' via Tania Opland World Music news
Hello everyone.

The first of our “Winter’s Return” concerts was a lovely start for this year’s shows. The next one, tomorrow (Friday) will be a real treat, sharing the concert with autoharp legend and performer extraordinaire BRYAN BOWERS. Saturday and Sunday we’re back to our full two set concert, plus… (details below):

When we get back to Alaska, we have a very special house concert in the calendar. It’s by invitation only, but if you want an invitation you only have to let us know that it’s okay to share your email address with the organizers for this one time use. You’ll have the opportunity to stay on their list for future events, but this won’t put you on it. Reply to this email if you’re going to be in Anchorage on January 7 and you want an invitation.

Happy Winter, everyone (except all you in the Southern Hemisphere, of course :) .) Hope to see you somewhere down the road.

Tania & Mike

WINTER’S RETURN DATES

Fri. Nov 30, 7 pm - HOODSPORT, WA
St. Germain Episcopal, 600 N Lake Cushman Road, Hoodsport WA, Presented by Tall Timbers concerts. $15 suggested (no one turned away for lack of funds).
Advance reservations available from wintersreturn.com

Fri. Dec 7, 7 pm - MT VERNON, WA
Skagit Unitarian Univ. Fellowship, with Bryan Bowers, 500 W Section St., Mount Vernon WA 98273. $20 suggested (no one turned away for lack of funds).
Advance reservations available from wintersreturn.com

Sat. Dec 8, 6 pm - CAMANO ISLAND, WA
Winterfest, Cama Beach Historical State Park. Admission to the concert is free, but a park pass or day pass is required to get there.

Sun. Dec 9, 4 pm - WOODINVILLE, WA
Arborea Falls house concert. $15 suggested (no one turned away for lack of funds).
Advance reservations available from wintersreturn.com

Fri. Dec 14, 7 pm - SUQUAMISH, WA
Suquamish Church, 18732 Division Ave NE, Suquamish WA 98392 $20 suggested (no one turned away for lack of funds).

Sat. Dec 22, 7:30 pm - SEATTLE, WA
Couth Buzzard Books, 8310 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle WA 98103. $20 suggested (no one turned away for lack of funds).
TANIA OPLAND & MIKE FREEMAN DATES

Mon. Jan 7, 2019
house concert - Anchorage AK
See opland-freeman calendar page for details

Fri. Mar 29, 2019
Ctr for Musical Enrichment - Pt Townsend, WA
See opland-freeman calendar page for details

April 2019: Ireland
May 2019: UK