CONCERT! Anchorage Alaska

TANIA OPLAND

Apr 9, 2022, 1:06:00 AM4/9/22
to tania-...@googlegroups.com
Opland-Freeman IN CONCERT! Anchorage Alaska  🎇  April 23, 2022, 7 pm
Amazing Grace Lutheran Church, 10955 Elmore Road (at O'Malley Rd)

This is exciting — our first full length, indoor, actual live concert in over two years!

All are welcome to attend this family friendly show. Suggested donation at the door is $25. No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Generous patrons will, of course, be equally welcome!

Proceeds will be shared with Lutheran World Relief to help their efforts for Ukraine (https://lwr.org/ukraine-crisis).

We do know that Covid isn't gone but we're going to have to learn to work around it. To that end, we respectfully request that audience members be vaxxed and masked.

In the interest of giving you the best show we can, we plan to be unmasked, but we'll be double vaxxed and double boosted (Ah, the benefits of old age …) AND will be tested on the day. If either of us tests positive we'll postpone or cancel - we respect everyone’s right to remain as safe as possible from the lingering threat of infection.

We’re not quite brave enough yet to divide our attention by live streaming this first “back to the stage” show, but we’ll be looking into that option for future performances.

If you’re in Anchorage (or can get there) we hope you can join us. If you’re not, we hope you’ll help spread the word to anyone you might know who is. And as we find our way back out into the wide world, please let us know if there’s a likely venue or concert series near you that we should get in touch with. Thank you.

Hope to see you somewhere down the road… Soon 🥰
Tania & Mike

TANIA OPLAND & MIKE FREEMAN - Acoustic World Music - www.opland-freeman.com