Live Stream #5 on YouTube (and meet us backstage on Zoom)

1 view

TANIA OPLAND

Jun 19, 2021, 10:15:03 PM6/19/21
to tania-...@googlegroups.com
Well folks.
June is upon us, Solstice is on Sunday and shorter days loom already.

Time to remind you that on Saturday June 26 at 1pm AK time, 2pm Seattle time, 5pm NY, 10pm UK... we’ll be playing another live dribble show, followed by a short “meet in the green room with a backstage pass” session on Zoom afterwards. You’re all invited!

We have the usual picking list from our extensive repertoire but we already have one request which we intend to oblige. Now would be a great time to let us know if you’d like us to play anything in particular - assuming we can remember how to do that and it wasn’t anything we got Milli Vanilli to sub for us on a CD.

The YourTub link for the show is https://youtu.be/pBSNbmCM7G4 (and the Zoom link will be posted in the chat at the end of the stream).

Please pass it on to anyone you know, or anyone you don’t know. The more the merrier.

Hope to see you there!

Mike & Tania   🌈✨

Coming soon to a browser window near you:
Tania Opland & Mike Freeman  -  Live Stream Concert #5
June 26, 2 pm Pacific Time   -  https://youtu.be/pBSNbmCM7G4