2019 Spring UK tour.

1 view

opland

May 4, 2019, 10:30:46 AM5/4/19
to 'Tania Opland' via Tania Opland World Music news
Here we go again!

We missed the UK altogether last year, so we’re eager to get back. Starting and finishing in Scotland, with a dash through England in between… we’ll still have a lot of catching up to do next year. Here’s hoping we get a chance to see as many of you as can get to one of these. And if you have any suggestions for venues we can still add in you area, we’d love to hear about them! Or drop us a note anyway - we always like to hear from you :)

More might yet be added, so keep checking that calendar on www.opland-freeman.com/calendar.htm

See you somewhere down the road,
Tania & Mike

May 11 — Haddington, EH41 3EX
May 13 — Stirling, FK9 5AP
May 15 — Great Kingshill, HP15 6ED
May 17 — Norwich, NR3 4LA
June 9 — (TBC) Orkney
June 14 — Fochabers, IV32 7LU
June 15 — Portsoy, AB45 2QT
June 16 — Sauchen, AB51 7SA

May 11, Saturday — Holy Trinity Church - HADDINGTON
Church Street, Haddington, EH41 3EX
Start: 7:00 pm
Tickets: £10
Reservations advised.
Tel: 01875 819162
Email: eke...@aol.com
Advance bookings: www.opland-freeman.com/Haddington/

May 13, Monday — Stirling Folk Club
Stirling County R.F.C. Bridgehaugh Park, STIRLING, FK9 5AP
Start: 8:00 pm
Doors open: 7:30 pm
Tickets: £10
www.stirlingfolkclub.co.uk

May 15, Wednesday — Chequers Folk Club
The Barn, Cherry Tree Farm, Missenden Rd, Great Kingshill, HP15 6ED
Start: 8:00 pm
Tickets: £10
www.wicktrimmers.co.uk/chequers-folk/

May 17, Friday — Norwich Folk club
Christ Church Centre, Magdalen Road, Norwich, NR3 4LA
Start: 8:00 pm
£8 members / £11 non-members
www.norwichfolkclub.net

June 9, Sunday — Orkney
Details coming…

June 14, Friday — Garmouth Folk Club
The Garmouth Hotel, Garmouth Road, Fochabers, IV32 7LU
Start: 8:00 pm
Tickets: £10
www.facebook.com/Garmouth-Folk-Club-431588860530263

June 15, Saturday — Folk at the Salmon Bothy
The Station Hotel, 22 Seafield St, Portsoy, Banff AB45 2QT
Start: 8:00 pm
Doors open: 7:30
Tickets: £7
Bookings: 01261 842571 — bobphi...@live.co.uk