April Live Stream Concert + Backstage Pass

1 view

TANIA OPLAND

Apr 20, 2021, 6:05:10 AM4/20/21
to tania-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, dear friends and family.

It's Spring! Time to shake off the cabin fever and hit the road‼️  And — oh look — infection rates on the rise again. Sigh. Even vaccinated, we’re not making any new plans until we can be sure we’re not adding to the problem.

Our isolation time has been surprisingly busy. We've created a series of music videos, done virtual Solstice and St Pat's concerts with Pint & Dale, and lost count of the pre-recorded festival sets and live online events we've played. Festival season is rolling up on us again (so far looking like another virtual Summer). So now, while we have a little break, we're going live from the basement once more to stream another concert your way.

♫  Opland - Freeman  🌐  LIVE STREAM CONCERT #4  (+  BACKSTAGE PASS)  🎶
Sunday, April 25

1 pm Anchorage / 2 pm Seattle / 5 pm NY / 10 pm UK / 11 pm Eur

After the concert: Backstage Pass! Come hang out with us on Zoom (approx. 1h 30m after concert starts). Link will be posted during the concert.

There will be NO FEE REQUIRED. If you want to make a donation, use Ko-fi.com/OplandFreeman or any of the other secure links on StreamerLinks.com/OplandFreeman.
All donations this time will go to Fishline: our favorite North Kitsap, Washington State, food bank (and so much more). We usually support them via their wonderful Second Season thrift store, but that hasn’t been an option lately!  [ www.fishlinehelps.org ]

Hope to see you again someday soon!!  🤞

🌈🎶  Tania & Mike  🌏  www.opland-freeman.com  ♪♫
Coming up:

The 2021 schedule has yet to be announced, but we’re hoping to appear at TUMBLEWEED MUSIC FESTIVAL (online again this year) both as OPLAND-FREEMAN and as half of LES STROMPETTES.  www.tumbleweedfest.com

We’ll send more updates as this nebulous year reveals itself.