A New Plan for St Patrick's Day

opland

Mar 17, 2020, 1:02:03 PM3/17/20
to 'opland' via Tania Opland World Music news
Hi folks.

We try not to send any more than one email a month, but it’s been difficult to keep up with the changes this time. This'll be the final update — we promise.

We will NOT be playing at The Couth Buzzard in Seattle this Saturday. In fact, as of today, nobody gets to play anywhere in Seattle for awhile.

So instead, since we rehearsed up this St Patrick’s Day concert and we were really looking forward to sharing it, we are going to go live from the living room! There will be a virtual tip jar, which we’ll share with the Couth Buzzard (they’re being hit hard by all this), but if you’re struggling to make ends meet in the current crisis, just tune in and enjoy the free concert. We would love to have you here.

2:00 - 4:00 pm Pacific Time (UTC-7), TODAY — March 17, 2020:
We’re doing a live stream on our facebook page  since that’s the only thing we’ve had time to figure out how to do. Hopefully will be able to send it out elsewhere as well, or post it on YouTube where everyone can see it, but haven’t gotten that far yet. This was a really last minute idea, and we really don’t know what we’re doing with the tech, but… Here we go!

Happy St Patrick’s Day, everyone ☘️🎶🇮🇪

Tania, Mike, William and Felicia