Slogging Bravely On — Live Stream #3, and Winter’s Return

1 view

TANIA OPLAND

Nov 5, 2020, 3:12:17 AM11/5/20
to tania-...@googlegroups.com
Brave or stubborn… We’re not sure which, and not convinced that it makes a difference. We managed Live Stream #2 on our third attempted date, and since that was so much later than originally planned, we’re going ahead with #3 only 3 weeks later. That’s this Saturday!

Opland - Freeman LIVE STREAM CONCERT #3
Saturday, November 7

1 pm Anchorage / 2 pm Seattle / 5 pm NY / 10 pm UK

One way or another, we will have survived the US election mess, and we will not be looking back! This concert will be about escapism, enthusiasm and imagination.

There will be NO FEE REQUIRED to watch the live stream. If you want to make a donation, use one of the “contributions” links on STREAMERLINKS.COM/OplandFreeman.

We will be sharing all donations with Fishline: our favorite North Kitsap, Washington State, food bank (and so much more). We usually support them by donating to and shopping in their wonderful Second Season thrift store, but that hasn’t been an option lately.  www.fishlinehelps.org

Coming up:

WINTER’S RETURN is the midwinter concert we’ve been doing for the last 11 years with our dear friends William Pint and Felicia Dale. The 2020 apocalypse can't keep us from trying to pull that off in some form this year! We may be 1500 miles apart, but we’re pooling our recently acquired video production skills and we’re going to make something happen, probably around the 18th or 19th of December.

We hope you’ll join us for these online offerings, and that we’ll be able to get back on the road to see you again one of these days. Soon, please, soon!
🌈🎶 Mike & Tania  ❄️