TangoNut News - extra edition

Lydia Commins

Jul 2, 2021, 1:46:32 AMJul 2
to Tang...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

Please be aware that all tango events are cancelled for this weekend.

This includes the following the events that were not advised in Wednesday’s edition of the news:

  • Alma de Tango’s Practicalonga
  • TangoNut Milonga and workshop

A new event has been added to the calendar for later in July:

  • Brisbane Tango Project

Monday 12 July at Montana Art Project (above the Montague Hotel ), West End

with Diez Cuerdas and Solange Lipcin

https://www.facebook.com/events/3021577088079493/?ref=newsfeed

BYO, food can be ordered.

Diez Cuerdas is teaming up with the beautiful Solange Lipcin for this intimate evening of Tangos. We will take you on a journey through some of the oldest Gardel tunes to some heart wrenching Piazzolla. Bring some tissues, a listening ear and a warm scarf but we'll have your heart covered!

If covid restrictions lift, there will be dancing, but if not, there's limitless dancing allowed in your soul.

6.30 for 7pm start, then 7 – 10pm

Liz Young – Violin, Rory Dollard – Guitar, Solange Lipcin – Vocals

Come join us:

www.eventbrite.com.au/e/diez-cuerdas-with-solange-lipcin-singer-tickets-161706461379

Cheers Lydia