Special Live Tango Event

Conrad sernia

Mar 25, 2021, 7:54:54 PM3/25/21
to tang...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tangonuts,
we have an event that deserves a spotlight. There's nothing quite like dancing to excellent live tango music and the event this Monday with La Vuelta + singer Solange is an unmissable opportunity. The space at Montana Art Project ( Montague Rd, West End) can accommodate limited numbers so please book online at the link below or sms me with name and ticket numbers on 0413348186 to make sure you don't miss out.
....enjoy your weekend of dance and sunshine.
Conrad

Monday 29 March

 Brisbane Tango Project

La Vuelta Tango Quintet will be playing live tango music along with singer Sol Lipcin

Tickets · $15 from events.humanitix.com/lv-tango

When: from 19:00 - 22:00

6:30: doors open, DJ Conrad

7:00 - 9:00: La Vuelta performance

9:00 - 10:00: DJ Conrad

Where: At Montana Art Space, 363 Montague Rd, West End QLD 4101, Australia, Level 1

Food available downstairs, BYO, Air conditioned.