TangoNut News April 28 2021

Lydia Commins

Apr 28, 2021, 3:22:12 AMApr 28
to Tang...@googlegroups.com

Hola amigos,

Another lovely long weekend ahead so make the most of it by dancing!

The calendar:

TangoNut Calendar is your most up-to-date source of information on the latest events and details so check it if you are unsure.

This week:

Milongas:

  • Saturday – Tangomania Milonga
  • Sunday – TangoNut Milonga
  • Monday – An Afternoon Milonga

Practicas:

  • Wednesday – Judy’s Practica and Tango Para Ti Practica
  • Friday – Love St Practica
  • Saturday – Alma de Tango Practicalonga

Hasta pronto,

Lydia

This week’s Milongas

Saturday 1 May

Tangomania Milonga (RSPD)

Come and join the class 6:30pm -7:30pm then practice the steps and enjoy dancing until 10:30pm.

There is a Covid Safe Plan in place, and you must check in on arrival and follow all the contact tracing registration procedures. We highly recommend sanitizer after partner changes.

No alcohol is to be consumed on premises please. If you are unwell, please refrain from attending the event.

Cost $15

Please book your spot as soon as possible:

Maximum allowed capacity is 40 people. Once tickets are sold no refunds are issued. There will be a waiting list if we geta cancelation.

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/tangomania-milonga-recreational-structured-partnered-dancing-1-may-tickets-149394542097?aff=erelexpmlt

42 Matilda Street in Burleigh

Ample parking and air-conditioned

https://fb.me/e/3lxYpPn14Facebook link

Sunday 2 May

TangoNut Milonga

When: 2 – 6pm

Where: Weller’s Hill Bowls Club, 34 Esher St, Tarragindi

Cost: $10

Great dance floor, happiest dancers, fun music, air-conditioned

Contact Conrad Mob: 0413 348 186

Monday 3 May

          Mara Vikki and Ray

               invite you to

        An Afternoon Milonga

             Monday May 3rd

                  3pm - 7pm

Dance to DJ Ray's selection of tunes

while enjoying river views and watch the sunset on another long weekend.

       South Brisbane Sailing Club

       68 Hill End Terrace. West End

                    0416037389

This week’s Practicas

Wednesday 28 April

Judy’s Tango Practica

When: Every Wednesday evening 7pm – 9.30pm

Class to start at 7pm for 30 to 40 minutes and then practice.

Cost: $10

Venue: Holland Park Sports and Community Club,

49 Abbotsleigh St, Holland Park

Tango Para Ti Lesson and Practica

When:  Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8.30pm

Where: St Marks Church Hall, Main Street, Buderim

Cost:    $15

The DPPA COVID Safe Plan is applicable and viewable online. Please read it for yourself and if you have the slightest reservation about the conditions, please do not attend. Entry rules are in the TNN calendar online too.

Friday 30 April

Love St Practica

From 7:30 pm @ 10 Love St Spring Hill

Cost: $10 pp

BYO and TYO water bottles 😊

www.e-tango.com.au/Wordpress/milongas-and-practicas-4/

Saturday 1 May

Alma de Tango Practicalonga

When: 6.30 – 9.30pm

Where: 45 Balaclava St, Woolloongabba

Entry: $10.00 - card payment (contactless, transaction fee applies), cash, bank transfer

Follow our studio hygiene measures. If you are sick, please do not attend.

BYO drink and food, no tables are provided.

More info and links:

Access the TNN calendar for details of all the practicas and milongas, throughout the week, up and down the South East coastline at: http://tangonut.com/

Follow TNN on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/377049705705310/

To see an online copy of this and all previous editions of the TangoNut News follow this link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tangonut