TangoNut News 12 January 2022

Lydia Commins

Jan 12, 2022, 2:13:25 AM (6 days ago) Jan 12
to Tang...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

A few events on, but quite a quiet dance week ahead. Most are waiting till the wave passes, I think.

The calendar:

TangoNut Calendar is your most up-to-date source of information on social tango dance events.

All the details and any changes to events are put here first so check it if you are unsure.

Recent calendar news:

  • Judy’s Practica will not be held on Wednesday January 5th or 12th
  • Love St Milonga is not on this weekend
  • TangoNut Milonga is not being held this weekend
  • The Tango Club @ the Sharks are having this week off too

This week:

Milongas:

  • Saturday – La Milonga
  • Tuesday – Afternoon Tango

Practicas:

  • Saturday – Alma de Tango Practicalonga
  • Monday – BHOT Practica

Look after yourselves…

Lydia

This week’s Milongas / tango events

Saturday 15 January 2022

La Milonga

Where: CWA Hall, Cnr Young & Garden Streets, Southport

When: 7.30pm – 10.30pm

Cost: $12

DJ Karina

Covid safe conditions apply, masks must be worn, double vaccinated dancers only

Tuesday 18 January 2022

Afternoon Tango

At South Brisbane Sailing Club … Tuesday 1pm until 5pm.

68 Hill End Tce, West End.

See you there, Anton

This week’s Practicas

Saturday 15 January 2022

Alma de Tango Practicalonga (MUST carry a mask)

When: 6.30 – 9.30pm

Where: 45 Balaclava St, Woolloongabba

Entry: $10.00 - card payment (contactless, transaction fee applies), cash, bank transfer

Follow our studio hygiene measures. If you are sick, please do not attend.

Minimum Change of Partners. Preferred to bring your own dance partner.

Masks must be worn when entering or leaving the facilities and can only be removed during strenuous exercise.

BYO drink and food.

QR code MUST be scanned before attending.

Maximum 20 people.

BHOT Practica

Class at 7pm and practica from 7.45pm

535 Milton Rd, Toowong