Special:Byron Tango Festival

Conrad Sernia

Jul 5, 2022, 9:28:13 AM7/5/22
to tang...@googlegroups.com
Dear tangonuts,
in the last 6 months we've all had a terrific time dancing at various events, but it is now time to focus on the major one: Byron Bay Tango Festival (BBTF). Let me take you on a brief tour:
What should you purchase?
1.Want only dance events? Purchase a White Pass ($150)
2.Add two (2) workshops with a Blue Pass ($210)
3.Or add Immersion classes + guided practica with a Red pass ($300)
4. Take the bloomin' lot for $350 ( Red + Blue)

What you get for your money:
1.Outstanding international teachers and inspirational performers. Don't take my word- search You Tube for CAROLINA GIANNINI & LEO DI COCCO. You won't see this standard elasewhere in OZ or NZ in 2022
2. Eight milongas- five day informal milongas (one features Neotango) and three night milongas (midnight ending) with live music and performance (Saturday)
3. An exceptional collection of tango DJs- lots of them! DJ Stephan (Auckland), DJ Alex (Syd), Mona (Syd), NeoDJ Esther (Byron), DJ Han (Bris), DJ Wendy (Bris).
4. The seriously good, totally danceable sound of The Mendoza Quartet + Friends+ Solange Lipcin (vocals). And if you are into Piazzolla, go to their "Best of Piazzolla" concert. All past concerts have earned them standing ovations!
5. It all happens in the incomparably beautiful Byron Bay.

Go to: https://www.tangonut.com/bbtf-2022-booking but please make sure you read the info first!!

Conrad