Merry Christmas!

Conrad Sernia

Dec 23, 2021, 11:02:57 PM12/23/21
to tang...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends, what a year it has been! Lots of cancellations and changes of rules to keep us all safe. And thankfully, we have been all safe. Organizers of events, without exception, responded to changes quickly and wisely- thank you all. And our intrepid, cool-headed and patient editor Lydia once again kept us fully informed-thank you Lydia. And finally a heartfelt “thank you” to all of you for your contribute to the community and the joy you give to others- and to me. Marry Christmas to you and to all who bring you love and peace.
Conrad & Annie
Ps. As announed at last milonga, Tangonut recommences 16 Jan. there is no milonga on 2 Jan ( calender will be changed)