TNN extra things

Lydia Commins

Aug 17, 2022, 4:03:00 AM8/17/22
to Tang...@googlegroups.com

From Conrad:

There are a few White Passes (no workshops but loads of dancing) still available for the BBTF so get yours!

From me: I missed this out of the newsletter this week – sorry guys!

Alma de Tango Practicalonga

When: 6.30 – 9.30pm

Where: 45 Balaclava St, Woolloongabba

Entry: $10.00 - card payment (contactless, transaction fee applies), cash, bank transfer

Follow our studio hygiene measures. If you are sick, please do not attend.

Preferred to bring your own dance partner but it is not essential. Everyone is welcome.

BYO drink and food.

Please note: Alma de Tango Saturday Practicalonga runs Every Saturday unless notified of changes in TangoNut Calendar or newsletter; or through social media in Brisbane Tango group or Alma de Tango page.

Thanks Lydia