TNN extra

Lydia Commins

Oct 22, 2021, 11:03:19 PMOct 22
to Tang...@googlegroups.com

NEWS FLASH:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the UQ School of Music is no longer able to host our Masterclass event. Fortunately, we have found another stylish venue to host our Masterclasses 1 to 4 (Friday and Saturday).

We will email all ticket holders separately and the website has been updated.

New venue:

Gallery One

Institute of Modern Art (IMA)

420 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 Australia

There are a number of parking options including pre-booking and a link on our website to discounted parking vouchers.

https://www.moonlighttango.org/masterclass

See you soon,

Annie and Alessandro

Moonlight Tango

Lydia Commins

Oct 28, 2021, 7:54:51 PMOct 28
to Tang...@googlegroups.com

...and to make your dance weekend even longer...

Brisbane Tango Project Monday November 1 2021

A 'dance only' night at the Montana Art Project space above the Montague Hotel West End.

DJ Conrad from 7 - 10pm

$10 entry, air con

BYO and food can be ordered downstairs.