Milonga at Lutterworth Town Hall this Saturday

Anke White

Mar 18, 2013, 8:43:48 AM3/18/13
to tango...@googlegroups.com

Sueños de Tango

www.dreamsoftango.com
Lutterworth Town Hall LE17 4AT, (1 mile off M1 junction 20)
contact:
infodrea...@gmail.com  or phone 07581536825

Dear All,

If the last one is anything to go by, we are in for a treat!  Please help us make it happen again!

What?                Lutterworth Town Hall Milonga

When?               This Saturday, the 23rd March

When?               From 8pm

Format?            Traditional tandas with cortinas, beautiful venue with nice floor, friendly atmosphere

Entrance?         £5

Please spread the word and come and join us.  The more the merrier.

See you on Saturday!

For further information please refer to our website or email us.

Warm wishes from

Your dreams of tango team