Lutterworth Town Hall Milonga this Saturday

Anke White

Feb 19, 2013, 3:22:10 PM2/19/13

Sueños de Tango

www.dreamsoftango.com
Lutterworth Town Hall LE17 4AT, (1 mile off M1 junction 20)
contact:
infodrea...@gmail.com  or phone 07581536825

Dear All,

We hope to see as many of you as possible at our Lutterworth Town Hall Milonga this Saturday, the 23rd February.

The Milonga will start at 8pm. So, tell your friends, come early and get your fix of beautiful music in tandas with cortinas in a gorgeous venue. Help us to create another fabulous night!

As always, there will be something homemade to tickle your taste buds.

Entrance £5

See you on Saturday!

For further information please refer to our website or email us.

Warm wishes from

Your dreams of tango team