Milonga at Lutterworth Town Hall

1 view

Anke White

Nov 18, 2013, 2:40:43 PM11/18/13
to tango...@googlegroups.com

Sueños de Tango

www.dreamsoftango.com
Lutterworth Town Hall LE17 4AT, (1 mile off M1 junction 20)
contact:
infodrea...@gmail.com  or phone 07875829545

Dear All,

At last! Our next Lutterworth Town Hall Milonga is this Saturday, the 23rd November.

We hope to see as many of you as possible there. Please tell your friends to come along, too.

The Milonga will start at 8pm.

Beautiful music in tandas with cortinas in a venue that is perfect for tango.

Homemade goodies

Entrance £5

And for those of you who like to plan ahead:

We are normally not around at the end of December, so there will not be a Milonga at Lutterworth Town Hall. The first one in 2014 will be on Saturday, the 25th January.

See you there!

Warm wishes from

Your dreams of tango team