Lutterworth Town Hall Milonga this Saturday

Anke White

Jun 18, 2013, 4:27:08 AM6/18/13
to tango...@googlegroups.com

Sueños de Tango

www.dreamsoftango.com
Lutterworth Town Hall LE17 4AT, (1 mile off M1 junction 20)
contact:
infodrea...@gmail.com  or phone 07875829545

Dear All,

Our next Lutterworth Town Hall Milonga is just around the corner:

This Saturday, the 22nd June.

We hope you and your friends will be able to come along and share an evening with beautiful music in tandas with cortinas with us. All in a venue that is just perfect for tango.            Doors will open at 8pm.

As always, there will be something homemade to tickle your taste buds.

Entrance £5

See you on Saturday!

For further information please refer to our website or email us.

Warm wishes from

Your dreams of tango team