Happy New Year from Glasgow Tango Collective!

Glasgow Tango Collective

Dec 31, 2022, 4:35:46 AM12/31/22
to tangoin...@googlegroups.com
Dear tangueras and tangueros,

Firstly, a huge thank you to everyone who attended the weekly Monday Practica in Govan during 2022. You’ve made it such a friendly and fun space to dance and learn. Monday tango has gone from strength to strength, helped, of course, by the teaching of the wonderful Diego Bado with Vanessa during his recent visit to Scotland.

2023 will start in style as Diego Bado will be back in Scotland teaching with Vanessa. They will be offering regular weekly classes and special workshops in Glasgow & Edinburgh from February to May 2023. We look forward to exploring the beauty of the tango embrace and much more with them..

We are also delighted to announce that the dazzling Laura Murphy and Fransley Marcel from Estudio Dinzel, Buenos Aires, will teach in Glasgow on the evening of Monday 6th February. This is a special event with an open-level class and milonga. Private lessons are also available. Fran and Laura will then travel to Inverness for a fabulous weekend of dancing from 10-12 February with Highland Tango. Please put all the dates in your diary and don’t miss this opportunity to dance and learn with this amazing couple.

Monday Practica starts back on 9th January 2023. Open level class with Vanessa from 7-8pm and practica from 8-10pm. Our “Absolute Beginners” tango lesson blocks start back in February.

Best wishes to you all for a fantastic 2023 full of warm tango embraces. See you on the dance floor - the GTC Team Vanessa, Susan, Ron & Hannah.