The Big Paisley Halloween Milonga

1 view

Drew Moir

Oct 26, 2022, 2:08:46 PM10/26/22
to tangoin...@googlegroups.com
This Saturday 29th October

The Big Paisley Porteno Halloween Milonga (2022)

The Hammer House of Tango Horror is coming to Paisley.

It's been 2 years in the making but its back. Just as scary as ever and will be sure to surprise you.

There's no need to dress up but we do encourage it.
There will be a selection of masks and make-up if you don't have anything already.
The main thing is to bring your fun "spirit"

7.00pm - 11.00pm

Prizes for -
Scariest Costume
Best Costume
Best Couple

Tickets are £15 on the door. Come early for the best experience.

We will have Tricks and Treats but feel free to bring your own blood or beasties to snack on..

BYOB
See you there.

Drew & Taryn
Paisley North Church (Wallneuk)
Free car park at rear of church
Entrance is at end of the free car park.

NOTE - There's lots of events in Paisley on Saturday so don't be alarmed by the extra craziness of the town.