New term of tango classes starting Wednesday 17th April

Shona Barr

Apr 13, 2024, 4:33:51 PMApr 13
to Tango in Glasgow
Hello all,
There is still time to join our new Beginners Level Argentine tango course starting this Wednesday 17 April at 6.30pm. We have space for more leaders, or leader + follower pairs. Email in...@glasgowtango.org.uk
Booking essential as we aim to balance the numbers in each role. 10 weeks, £70 per person.
Our other classes also start back this Wednesday at Notre Dame Primary, 30 Havelock Street, Glasgow, G11 5JE. We hope that you will come and join us. Same times as last term: improvers at 7.30 and intermediate at 8.30. Drop in.
Alistair & Shona (Glasgow Tango)

https://glasgowtango.org.uk
https://www.facebook.com/Glasgow.Tango