Wednesday evening improvers level classes

Shona Barr

Sep 28, 2022, 7:31:02 AM9/28/22
to Tango in Glasgow

Hello all,

Classes at Notre Dame primary continue tonight with the second week of the new term. We have space for more improvers level students at the 7.30 class. Send an email to enquire if you think you may be interested. in...@glasgowtango.org.uk

If you have done a Beginners course with us or with other teachers, the Improver level is for you. We build on the basics, adding new steps and skills in improvisation and musicality. Dancers often stay with improvers for over a year. Sometimes more advanced dancers come along to fine-tune their fundamentals. We look at new topics each week so you don’t need to commit to a block of lessons, just pay for class on the night. Classes are £6.50 (£5.50 concession).

As classes build back up after the restrictions of the past couple of years we understand that not everyone wants to change partners in class. To that end and to keep a balance of numbers, if you don’t have a partner please register for a place.

Alistair & Shona

https://glasgowtango.org.uk

our venue

Notre Dame Primary School, 30 Havelock Street, Glasgow, G11 5JE
It’s a few minutes walk from Hillhead or Kelvinhall Subway and there’s on-street parking in the cul-de-sac by the school entrance on Dowanhill Street.

our covid precautions and requirements

Please don’t attend if you feel in any way unwell or have a positive lateral flow or other covid test result. We will refund any cancellation on health grounds.
We will provide hand sanitiser at class.
We will keep a register of attendees.
Wearing a face covering while dancing is optional (there should be plenty of space between couples).
You can choose to dance only with your partner. We would normally encourage you to change partners regularly in the class but this is entirely optional and we understand that many of you may not wish to.