Glasgow Tango Classes new term starting 18 January

Shona Barr

Jan 10, 2023, 5:21:54 PM1/10/23
to Tango in Glasgow
Hello,
A new term of tango classes with Alistair and Shona begins on Wednesday 18 January at Notre Dame Primary School.

6.30 to 7.25 New 10 week Beginners Course. We cover all the key elements of tango to get you started on the dance floor. No need to come with a partner but we aim to keep numbers balanced so advance booking is essential. Email in...@glasgowtango.org.uk £65 for the course.

7.30 to 8.25 Improvers class. If you have already done a Beginners course, the Improver level is for you. We build on the basics, adding new steps and skills in improvisation and musicality. Dancers often stay with improvers for over a year and more advanced dancers are welcome to come along to fine-tune their fundamentals. We look at new topics each week so you don’t need to commit to a block of lessons, just pay for class on the night. Classes are £6.50 (£5.50 concession).

8.30 to 9.25 Intermediate class. Intermediate level is for dancers with more than a year's regular experience of tango. Intermediates should have a good grasp of the basics and the desire to develop their technique and creativity. The programme is a progression from the Improver level with new elements being added each term. As with Improver level, just pay for the classes you attend. Classes are £6.50 (£5.50 concession).

If you would like to join the improvers or intermediate level, please email sh...@glasgowtango.org.uk.

More information about our classes at www.glasgowtango.org.uk or visit our facebook page at www.facebook.com/Glasgow.Tango
Best wishes,
Shona and Alistair