Paisley Tango Happy New Year

1 view

Drew Moir

Dec 31, 2022, 10:43:36 AM12/31/22
to tangoin...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

Taryn and I would like to with you all a very Happy New Year and we look forward to seeing you all at one, some or all of our many special events planned for 2023.

Along with our monthly Milongas we will continue to bring the world's best Argentine Tango couples to Paisley as well as offering Tango Tours to various destinations around the world.

Below is a list of what we have to offer at the start of 2023.

We look forward to seeing you in the ronda.

Very Best Wishes

Drew & Taryn Moir

“Its more than just a dance”

in...@paisleytango.com

WhatsApp +447813518249

January 7th

Paisley Porteno Milonga with DJ John Gormley

February 4th

Paisley Porteno Belated Burns Tartan Milonga

Wear your Tartan and get ready to Tango andCèilidh the night away.

March 11th

Paisley Porteno Milonga

March 18 - 25

Tango Development Week in Lyon (France)

April 7,8 & 9th

Weekend with Bárbara Ferreyra & Agustín Agnez

Friday evening class and Milonga

Saturday workshops and Milonga

Sunday Special