Sonnet 116, Promenade San Telmo Nica Back October 9th,16,30... Wednesday Regular classes in Santa Monica October 19th

Moti Buchboot

Sep 28, 2011, 9:56:28 PM9/28/11
to tangog...@googlegroups.com
Let me not to the marriage of true minds

Admit impediments. Love is not love

Which alters when it alteration finds,

Or bends with the remover to remove:

O no! it is an ever-fixed mark

That looks on tempests and is never shaken;

It is the star to every wandering bark,

Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

Within his bending sickle's compass come:

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

If this be error and upon me proved,

I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

    William Shakespeare

(1564 - 1616)

Hello Friends.

Few updates; I'll be grateful if you could pass them along to anyone you think might like to participate (your friends, enemies, the aunt you think needs to get out, etc...).

* Promenade San Telmo nica milonga is back!!!!!

For the month of October 9, 16, 30th.   For November and on check the web site

At the 3 rd St Promenade in Santa Monica (northern end)

From 4-8pm

classes to resume on Wednesday October 19 2011. In Santa Monica.

2523 17th Street Santa Monica, CA 90405

For More information (prices, map, how to pay on-line)

See you around, and L'Shana Tova to all.

Moti