Private lessons spring special, Promenade milonga in color, Tao Te ching and more.

moti buchboot

Apr 3, 2012, 2:41:07 PM4/3/12
to tangog...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends, Here are the updates:

1) Private lessons spring special; see web site link for details. http://organictango.info/private.htm
2) Join me at The Santa Monica Promenade, for the San Telmonica milonga
The longest running outdoor milonga in the WORLD!!! As always FREE
Now in Color.
Due to the HUGE success of my latest music video project with the band OK GO (close to half a million hits in five days) which incorporated many colors.
If you missed it, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb4lgOiHBZo
I’m bringing it to the milonga. So here are the dates and colors for the next month.
Sunday April 8th-YELLOW, April 15th–PURPLE, April 22nd – ORANGE, May 6th- RED.
3) New beginner series in Hermosa Beach and in Santa Monica.
4) The SMITH festival is coming at the beginning of May, I’ll be teaching there with Emily. Hope to see you there.

See you around.

Moti

29
Do you want to improve the world?
I don't think it can be done.

The world is sacred.
It can't be improved.
If you tamper with it, you'll ruin it.
If you treat it like an object, you'll lose it.

There is a time for being ahead,
a time for being behind;
a time for being in motion,
a time for being at rest;
a time for being vigorous,
a time for being exhausted;
a time for being safe,
a time for being in danger.

The Master sees things as they are,
without trying to control them.
She lets them go their own way,
and resides at the center of the circle.