New Sunday Milonga

Natasha Haslam - BIS

Jul 16, 2009, 11:59:12 AM7/16/09
to Tango Johannesburg
Winter chills not dampening your drive to dance ?

Metro Milonga ….
Continues the dancing this Sunday at Ghazals in Benmore.

Address: Shop 28/29 round the corner from the Spur
Coachmans Crossing Peter Place,Bryanston

Time: 7:30pm – 10:30pm 19th July
Entrance: R30

This is one of the most tasty North Indian restaurants (like Korma)
and with their lovely wooden floor and gorgeous décor we thought it
was perfect for a milonga. More details

Why metro milonga ? Because we would like to run this milonga until
Summer and will put the money towards a portable dance floor for the
community. The plan is that with a portable dance floor we can dance
anywhere – parks, beaches, roofs, traffic islands, mountains, the sky
is the limit. Bring on sub urban milonga ! But for the moment we will
stick to cosy restaurants.

We would like to continue the tradition of previous Sunday milongas by
encouraging anyone with the gumption to do a exposicion*. Just let us
know when !

This weeks exposicion starts at 9pm.

Organised by Natasha and friends call 076 7546309. R30 all funds
raised contribute towards our portable dance floor.

Milonga venues will be posted on www.tangojhb.co.za every Sunday and
sent out with Jona’s email or check out the google calendar for future
venues.

To be removed from this emailing list please reply to this email with
remove me in the subject line.

We would really appreciate your feedback on venues, food etc. Please
bring friends (no charge for non dancers). Anyone with ideas on new
venues or who want to get involved let us know !
*exposicion is a exhibition in Spanish.

PS. Show Tango Dancers Facundo Gallo & Magdalena Valdez will possibly
be coming to Johannesburg in October. We are trying to do a
feasibility study for them. Private Lessons $50/hour and 2 workshops
$15 each.
Anyone interested in private lessons please contact me so we can work
out how much intereste there is.