Tango in Pretoria

kristii...@hotmail.com

Nov 5, 2008, 7:49:11 AM11/5/08
to Tango Johannesburg
Hello,

I've moved to Pretoria from Finland with my husband a little while
ago, and we would like to take Argentinian tango lessons... does
anyone know if there's any tango activity in Pretoria? Or anybody
giving privates in Pretoria?

We have space in our house to have the lessons there if necessary.
We've taken tango lessons before but a brush-up would be good, so
either beginner or intermediate would be fine.

Best regards,
Kristiina

Natasha Haslam - BIS

Nov 5, 2008, 8:20:39 AM11/5/08
to tango-joh...@googlegroups.com, kristii...@hotmail.com, Erik Peers
Hi Kritiina
The person to speak to is Erik Peers. He lives in Johannesburg but
travels through to Pretoria if the need requires.
If you are prepared to travel most of our activities are based in Joburg
and there are some great teachers here (It would probably be a 40min
drive from where you are. )
I enclose erik's email address.
Hope to see you at a milonga or even our Christmas party.
Can we add you to the tango events mailing list ?
Thanks
Tasha
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note

This communication, its attachments, if any, and any rights attaching to it are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of The South African Breweries Limited (“SAB”). It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only.

If you are not the addressee and receive this communication by error, please notify the sender, dispose of this communication immediately and do not disclose or use it in any manner whatsoever. Any views and opinions expressed in this communication are those of the sender. SAB accepts no liability for any loss or damages whatsoever, and howsoever incurred or suffered, resulting or arising from the use of this communication and/or its attachments.

SAB does not warrant the integrity of this communication or that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.

For more information about SAB, visit our website at http://www.sabreweries.co.za