Mid winter ball and show.

Erik

Jul 22, 2010, 8:21:21 PM7/22/10
to Tango Johannesburg
This Sunday join us for dinner and dance with several shows with Ariel
and Daniela and members of our tango community performing
choreographies for the first time in Johannesburg ! The evening starts
at 7pm, please be seated by 8pm to be sure not to miss a single tango
move... This is a great opportunity to invite friends and family who
enjoy dinner and show; especially those who are interested in tasting
a bit of tango to see if it is something to be pursued in the near
future. Tickets are R100 at the door but we recommend that you book
with us so we can organise seating arrangements. Contact Erik on 084
207 2049 or er...@argentinetango.co.za