Commit issue on sourceforge SVN

Giacomo S.

Nov 16, 2016, 9:10:00 AM11/16/16
to ta...@esrf.fr, Alessandro Marassi
Hello everybody.

i'm getting the following message while trying to commit qtango sources:

svn: E000013: Can't open file
'/svn/p/tango-cs/code/db/txn-current-lock': Permission denied

Looks like a svn server permission issue.

Thanks for any hint.

Giacomo

message-footer.txt

Teresa Nunez

Nov 16, 2016, 9:13:12 AM11/16/16
to ta...@esrf.fr
Hi Giacomo,
I have the same problem with tango-ds and also with
sardana (it was reported also by Zibi in the sardana list), it is a
general
problem with sourceforge.

Regards,
Teresa
message-footer.txt

ELATTAOUI Xavier

Nov 16, 2016, 9:57:29 AM11/16/16
to Giacomo S., ta...@esrf.fr, Alessandro Marassi
Hello Tangoers,

I am facing the same issue when I try to commit my code.
You can check this link : https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/7845/
but there is no solution for the moment !

Regards,
Xavier

Nov 16, 2016, 11:38:24 AM11/16/16
to ta...@esrf.fr
Hi Everyone,

this is another good reason to move to git as soon as possible. This has
already started for the kernel. If anyone wants to move to their stuff
please let us know which project you want to move and we will help you move.

Kind regards

Andy
message-footer.txt