[Tango-cs-bug-info] [tango-cs:bugs] #437 [qtango] can not build from the sources.

tango-cs...@lists.sourceforge.net

Oct 11, 2016, 10:48:37 AM10/11/16
to Tango-cs...@lists.sf.net

You can drop the following two libs:

# -lCOSNotify4 \ # -lAttNotification4 \

IIRC these are only needed for the old event system pre tango8.

The qwt naming in the pri file is correct if you use qwt from sources. I've never tried to use the stock qwt version on my debian jessie.

[bugs:#437] [qtango] can not build from the sources.

Created: Sun May 01, 2011 10:44 AM UTC by Frédéric PICCA
Last Updated: Fri Jun 07, 2013 06:54 AM UTC
Owner: nobody

Hello, I would like to build a debian package for qtango.

but I am facing this problem:
make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/buildd/qtango-4.2.1'
cd dbus/ && /usr/bin/qmake /tmp/buildd/qtango-4.2.1/dbus/dbus.pro -nocache QMAKE_CFLAGS_RELEASE=-g\ -O2 QMAKE_CFLAGS_DEBUG=-g\ -O2 QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE=-g\ -O2 QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_DEBUG=-g\ -O2 QMAKE_STRIP=: PREFIX=/usr -o Makefile
cd dbus/ && make -f Makefile
make[2]: Entering directory `/tmp/buildd/qtango-4.2.1/dbus'
compiling ActionFactoryAdaptor.cpp
compiling ActionFactoryInterface.cpp
compiling DeviceThreadFactoryAdaptor.cpp
compiling DeviceThreadFactoryInterface.cpp
compiling secondinstancehandler.cpp
compiling tappinfo.cpp
compiling tappinfolist.cpp
compiling TApplicationAdaptor.cpp
compiling TApplicationInterface.cpp
compiling tapplicationspoolproxy.cpp
compiling private/tapplicationspoolproxy_p.cpp
moc ActionFactoryAdaptor.h
compiling moc/moc_ActionFactoryAdaptor.cpp
moc ActionFactoryInterface.h
compiling moc/moc_ActionFactoryInterface.cpp
moc DeviceThreadFactoryAdaptor.h
compiling moc/moc_DeviceThreadFactoryAdaptor.cpp
moc DeviceThreadFactoryInterface.h
compiling moc/moc_DeviceThreadFactoryInterface.cpp
moc TApplicationAdaptor.h
compiling moc/moc_TApplicationAdaptor.cpp
moc TApplicationInterface.h
compiling moc/moc_TApplicationInterface.cpp
moc tapplicationspoolproxy.h
compiling moc/moc_tapplicationspoolproxy.cpp
rm -rf libQTangoDBus.so.4.2.1 libQTangoDBus.so libQTangoDBus.so.4 libQTangoDBus.so.4.2
linking libQTangoDBus.so.4.2.1
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lqwt
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lCOSNotify4

On my system qwt is called qwt-qt4. (is qwt the official name)
I can not find the COSNotify4 library. If I remember correctly, this library comes from the omninotify sources. Is it mandatory for qtango ?

thanks

Frederic

Sent from sourceforge.net because Tango-cs...@lists.sf.net is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/tango-cs/bugs/

message-footer.txt