[Tango-cs-bug-info] [tango-cs:bugs] #825 Event relative change filter does nothing

tango-cs...@lists.sourceforge.net

Oct 27, 2016, 5:30:20 AM10/27/16
to Tango-cs...@lists.sf.net

[bugs:#825] Event relative change filter does nothing

Created: Thu Oct 27, 2016 09:27 AM UTC by Johan Forsberg
Last Updated: Thu Oct 27, 2016 09:27 AM UTC
Owner: nobody

We have encountered an issue in the event system of TANGO 9. This behavior is not present in TANGO 8.

It can be reproduced as follows:

  1. Start a TangoTest device
  2. Set the "ampli" attribute to be polled and with a relative change of e.g. 10.
  3. Connect a proxy to the device and subscribe to change events for "ampli"
  4. An event will appear every 3 s (or whatever polling period was set) even though the value has not changed.

It makes no difference what I set as relative change, I always get no filtering at all if it is set. Absolute change works as expected.

The same thing happens for relative changes in archiving events.

Sent from sourceforge.net because Tango-cs...@lists.sf.net is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/tango-cs/bugs/

message-footer.txt

tango-cs...@lists.sourceforge.net

Nov 15, 2016, 11:42:01 AM11/15/16
to Tango-cs...@lists.sf.net

This problem appears as well with archive relative change events.
Fixed in svn in r30256.

message-footer.txt