Received event from subscribe_event call

1 view

GARINO Cyrille

Nov 8, 2016, 2:56:58 AM11/8/16
to ta...@esrf.fr
Hi Tangoers,

is there a tango API way to detect in a client whether a received event is due to first event subscription (call to subscribe_event method) or not?

At the moment, I manage this in the client event reception callback using a boolean flag "isFirst". This is ok to me but the problem is I have to duplicate this kind of behaviour in each client (even though a common class could be designed with such behaviour). But I reckon this should be made available directly from the tango API.

Any idea/advice?

Cheers,
Cyrille.
--
Cyrille GARINO  -  DSMA / G2IM
Responsable Groupe Informatique

ONERA - The French Aerospace Lab - Centre de Modane-Avrieux
Nous suivre sur:
www.onera.fr | Twitter |  LinkedIn | Facebook

Avertissement/disclaimer http://www.onera.fr/onera-en/emails-terms

message-footer.txt