Beginner : why Tangle page doesn't seem to work locally ?

alain binin

Mar 12, 2014, 12:39:16 PM3/12/14
to tangl...@googlegroups.com
I saved this page http://worrydream.com/Tangle/ to my local computer : it's weird locally
When you eat 3 cookies, you consume 150 calories.
doesn't work.

Why ?

Matt Ledding

Mar 12, 2014, 1:21:02 PM3/12/14
to tangl...@googlegroups.com

Did you put  tangle.js and mootools in the same folder?

alain binin

Mar 13, 2014, 10:18:58 AM3/13/14
to tangl...@googlegroups.com
Yes : I saved the whole page in Firefox which creates a Tangle Getting Started_fichiers where I can see both mootools.js and tangle.js

Andres Martinez Quijano

Mar 13, 2014, 10:20:34 AM3/13/14
to tangl...@googlegroups.com
it won't work if it tries to access the files directly from disk, you'll need a web server like apache to serve the files to the browser (or a web hosting)