I want to build dual axis chat.

Akila Rajendran

Mar 18, 2015, 12:54:14 AM3/18/15
to tangl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

  I want to build A Dual Axis Chart Shown in Image

In that Chart X-axis values are fixed. I want to change only Y-Axis values using FilterKnob and get the changed value..
Is it possible to develop a dual axis chart using Tangle.js ? Please help me to develop a chart like that...

Thanks in Advance.
Akila Indra Kumar

Andres Martinez Quijano

Mar 18, 2015, 4:01:02 PM3/18/15
to tangl...@googlegroups.com
I developed something similar some time ago, it's not exactly what you
need but the code (open source) might be a good inspiration

http://tulsidas.github.io/hacienda_gcba/

It's in spanish, but click the => and <= buttons below the graph and it updates