How to change the direction of the drag?

Natasha Martina

Nov 5, 2020, 11:05:24 AM11/5/20
to Tangle Talk
Hi all,

Right now the basic template allows us to drag left and right to adjust numbers, how can we change it to only drag up and down?

I think it has something to do with the BVTouchable.js file, but not sure how to change it.

Best,
Natasha

Joseph Mann

Nov 9, 2020, 9:30:51 PM11/9/20
to tangl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Natasha,

in all fairness, I haven't looked at tangle in years but http://observablehq.com gives a much more polished approximation of tangle.
I urge you to take a look if you haven't already.

regards,
Joe

Graeme Urquhart

May 5, 2021, 1:03:21 PM5/5/21
to Tangle Talk
Hi Natasha,

Maybe you already solved this.

TKAdjustableNumber class uses touches.translation.x in the touchDidMove method, changing it to use y instead might work.

Line 220:

all the best,