[REDA] REDA MEETING TIME CHANGED: THURS 5/6 NOON

Patrick Stites

May 4, 2010, 12:19:09 PM5/4/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com
REDA Members,

I apologize but I have to move the REDA meeting to Thurs 5/6 at noon because i am double booked with my job.  Im am sorry if i have inconvenienced anyone, I just caught the conflicting schedules now. Come with your REDA thoughts, ideas and concerns in mind as ill be happy to let you promote and constructively criticize anything you want.

Pizza will also be served so dont worry about lunch.  Also if you drove to any of our REDA events (San Antonio, Dallas, Houston) bring a gas receipt!  Were gonna get you some of your money back.

Thanks,
Patrick

--
Texas A&M Univeristy // Real Estate Development Association
Message Board