REDA meeting room confusion...

1 view

Morgan Hester

Sep 8, 2010, 10:45:40 PM9/8/10
to ashle...@hotmail.com, rmiku...@gmail.com, anthony...@yahoo.com, julias...@gmail.com, gakor...@gmail.com, giv...@hotmail.com, dgcr...@gmail.com, awe...@yahoo.com, tmahag...@hotmail.com, kai...@tamu.edu, kade....@gmail.com, sang...@gmail.com, lauren.d...@gmail.com, elemn...@yahoo.com, bran...@aol.com, patrick daniels, tamu...@googlegroups.com
Hey, guys!

I'm sorry to send another email about this, but there has been some confusion about where the meeting will be held tomorrow night.  I thought it would be easier to have it in the room that some of you have 667, but scratch that!!

THE REDA MEETING WILL BE IN ROOM 348A AT 7PM!  For those that are not familiar with the location, go to the main building, up to the 3rd floor, turn left, walk towards the glassed-in computer room, and before you crash into that make an immediate right!

Don't forget we will be heading out to play lazer tag afterwards!

Email me if you have any questions!

Morgan Hester
Masters of Land Development '11
Vice President/Marketing Chair | Real Estate Development Association
Texas A&M Bachelor of Landscape Architecture