[REDA] REDA Final Social

Patrick Stites

May 1, 2010, 1:14:56 PM5/1/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com
REDA Musicians,

I am looking for members who have some musical talent.  Specifically a performance talent such as guitar playing or singing. You could probably even read a poem or juggle bowling pins or something.

This would be for the last REDA social of the year.  The open mic night is at revolutions bar in Bryan and i know the guy who runs it pretty well.  It would be nice to get everyone together again before graduation and showcase a little bit of REDA skillz.  If you think you can captivate an audience let me know.

Thanks,
Patrick

--
Texas A&M Univeristy // Real Estate Development Association
Message Board

Ohm

May 2, 2010, 3:36:50 PM5/2/10
to TAMUREDA