April 19th ULI Conference

Patrick Stites

Apr 15, 2010, 1:41:54 PM4/15/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com, Booth, Geoffrey
To all members attending the April 19th conference,

Thank you for signing up for this event, i'm sure it will be another very successful trip.  Unfortunately, the LAUP office wants everyone to turn in a travel request form again.  However I have learned that we don't have to complete all the paperwork again, just this one page.  Please print this and get it to the LAUP office by monday morning.   I have put an "x" on the 4 lines you need to fill out.

Also if you are 1.) a driver with extra space or are 2.) in need of a driver please email me and I will help arrange transportation.

Thanks,
Patrick
Travel Form.jpg

James Graves

Apr 18, 2010, 7:51:35 AM4/18/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Pat,

I'll be a lot 50 in the morning. I have 4 seats, 3 of which are tight (as you know).

- Jim

--
Texas A&M Univeristy // Real Estate Development Association
Message Board

Jim Graves
Graduate Student, M.S. Land Development
Texas A & M University