ULI Mentor April 19th

Patrick Stites

Apr 7, 2010, 4:56:15 PM4/7/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com
Dear REDA members,

As many of you know, we will have another ULI conference scheduled for April 19th.  It will be very similar to the November 11th conference last fall except except the mentors you will receive will be more of a permanent contact.

The conference is from 11:30-1:30 so you should be able to attend Elmores class that night if you choose to.  The location is the Ballroom at the Junior League of Houston.  The cost is $20 payable to REDA.

Because we need at least a week to pair people up and we would like to assemble a biography sheet of everyone going (make sure UK has your information on the website), Alison needs your money by Friday.

Please make arrangements to give her your money by 5pm friday.  If you do not have class with her, please put it in her Langford mailbox and email her so she knows to look for it.   "Alison Morris" <alisan...@gmail.com>. If you have any questions please email me.

www.uli-houston.org/newsevents/newsevents_100419.php

Thank You,
Patrick