[REDA] Final REDA Meeting

Patrick Stites

May 3, 2010, 12:22:31 PM5/3/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com
All non-graduating REDA members,

I would like to close the books with REDA this semester with a meeting this wednesday 4/5 at noon.   It will be primarily about the recruitment of the incoming class and suggestions anyone has to make next year a little better.  Also we would like to schedule a so called "senior" night (even though they aren't really seniors) at the revolutions bar in Bryan after the exams are all finished up on Wed. May 12th.

If you have a moment of time please let me know if you can attend the REDA meeting this Wed at noon as I would like to get you all a little food.

Thanks to everyone and good luck with exams,
Patrick Stites

--
Texas A&M Univeristy // Real Estate Development Association
Message Board

Morgan Hester

May 3, 2010, 12:31:02 PM5/3/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com