Dear MSLD student. Get Free T-Shirts!

HYEONCHEOL JANG

Oct 27, 2010, 1:56:10 PM10/27/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com
Dear MSLD students,

Howdy!

I am currently President of Korean Student Association as a representative of about 600 Korean students at Texas A&M University.
I am going to give a T-shirt to our students who are interested in it
This t-shirt was made for Korean Thanksgiving Event last month.
The t-shirt is marked on Korean traditional image.
I have talked with KSA' members associated with giving t-shirts.
MSLD students consist of a variety of Cultural background from different countries and states in USA.
It will be good opportunity for them to understand and think Korean traditional culture.
Our association decide to give these shirts freely to MSLD students(REDA).

If you are interested in Getting the t-shirt.
Please, let me know your Size by tonight as soon as possible because I need time to prepare for it and  I can support 20 to 25 t-shirts for you in the order of feedback.
I will give these t-shirts to you on this Thursday at REDA Meeting.

I hope that if you get the t-shirt, you would take a picture with it or walking along the street with it.
You become a honorary ambassador of KOREA, which is a reason why KSA sponsor these t-shirts for us.

Thank you for reading this.

Hyeoncheol Jang.
--
Hyeoncheol Jang
Texas A&M University 2011

Nick Galen

Oct 28, 2010, 12:18:49 AM10/28/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com
Chuck!

Can I have a Large shirt?  Thanks man, this is cool.

Nick

--
Texas A&M Univeristy // Real Estate Development Association
Message Board

Nguyen Vinh

Oct 30, 2010, 12:29:47 PM10/30/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com