Thursday night social event!

Morgan Hester

Aug 24, 2010, 5:43:41 PM8/24/10
to ashle...@hotmail.com, rmiku...@gmail.com, anthony...@yahoo.com, julias...@gmail.com, gakor...@gmail.com, giv...@hotmail.com, dgcr...@gmail.com, awe...@yahoo.com, tmahag...@hotmail.com, kai...@tamu.edu, kade....@gmail.com, sang...@gmail.com, lauren.d...@gmail.com, elemn...@yahoo.com, bran...@aol.com, patrick daniels, tamu...@googlegroups.com
Hey, guys!

I hope everyone has had a great summer and is ready to get back into school mode!

It was great to meet with the new MSLD students today - so glad you could all make it!  I hope that some questions were cleared up and you are all ready for a great semester!

To get the new and old MSLD guys acquainted, we are going to have our first social event this Thursday, August 26th, at The Corner Bar, 3rd floor (they have sun shades now!...not so effective at night...but still!) at 8:00.  Meet with us to eat, drink, and be merry!  This is a casual event, so no need to get fancy!  For those who are not familiar with College Station yet, The Corner is located on the corner of University and College Main...otherwise known as Northgate.  If anyone needs directions, feel free to email me or call me (your buddies/friends/best buds/mentor/whatever name has been decided - will know where it is also).

Hope to see everyone there!

Morgan Hester
Masters of Land Development '11
Vice President/Marketing Chair | Real Estate Development Association
Texas A&M Bachelor of Landscape Architecture

형욱 한

Sep 3, 2010, 6:05:40 PM9/3/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Morgan

I hope your "goooood Friday"

I heard from Partick you have first year student's bios....
I will upload their bios in our REDA webpage, so could you send me those bios?

thanks,

Uk.

형욱 한

Sep 3, 2010, 6:07:22 PM9/3/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com
So sorry to make confusion...it's my fault.

Thanks,
Uk.

From: desperat...@hotmail.com
To: tamu...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [REDA] Hey, Morgan
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 07:05:40 +0900
--
Texas A&M Univeristy // Real Estate Development Association
Message Board

Morgan Hester

Sep 3, 2010, 6:08:58 PM9/3/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com

Hey, UK!

Yes, I will send you the bios when i get them from everyone.  I think only one person has sent me theirs so far!

Morgan