New MSLD "Buddies"

Patrick Stites

Aug 11, 2010, 11:04:28 AM8/11/10
to tamu...@googlegroups.com
Dear REDA Members,

I hope everyone has had a good summer so far.  I would like to let everyone know that the REDA officers are working hard to make the transition into fall semester as seamless as possible and we have decided to offer each of the 1st years a contact or "Buddy" in case they have any questions or just want someone to talk to.  The extent of the pairs will just be casual social conversation for the 1st couple weeks of school.  Please check to see if you are paired with someone entering the program and extend them a warm welcome. Might I suggest an exchange of bios and a short story about who you are and where you came from.   I thank you in advance for your aid as I know that it will be greatly appreciated.

Also please keep Thursday September 2nd from 7-9pm open on your calendars as we will be hosting a welcoming banquet for theses students as well as have our 1st speaker - Jonathan Brisdan, who is an MSLD alumna that has been recently appointed as chairman of ULI Houston & San Antonio!

Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone soon,
Patrick

Chang, Ting ericp...@tamu.edu  Han, Sangsoosang...@gmail.com
Cogwin, Markmar...@hotmail.com  Daniels, Patrickdaniels...@hotmail.com
3Cook, Shawn Carroll shaw...@tamu.edu  Kornegay, Geoffreygakor...@gmail.com